Non-impersonation output on apply to selected token?

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Non-impersonation output on apply to selected token?

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Is there a way to make a macro that applies to selected tokens output into chat without impersonating the token?

i.e: I would like to make various secret output macros (like skill checks) that output the following: "The GM is rolling behind his screen.".

I'm going to make a separate macro that just outputs that as well, but when I've done this in the past it's pretty easy to tell when I'm 'faking' it and when I'm actually rolling something because it will impersonate the token on the real ones.
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Non-impersonation output on apply to selected token?

Post by aliasmask »

You can also use the [w:] roll option to target specific players.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Re: Non-impersonation output on apply to selected token?

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Thank you! Broadcast is working :D
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

Return to “Macros”