"Toggle Hold" and activate a Token state?

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Oryan77
Dragon

"Toggle Hold" and activate a Token state?

Post by Oryan77 »

Is there a way to have MT turn a state on or off whenever you select the "Toggle Hold" option in the built in Initiative window?

I was hoping to use the Toggle Hold option to turn a state on that represents the token is Delaying an action.

I would even be willing to create a new macro button that would toggle a state icon for "Delay" and also toggle the token in the initiative window left/right as it does when choosing the Toggle Hold option in the initiative window.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: "Toggle Hold" and activate a Token state?

Post by Full Bleed »

Oryan77 wrote:Is there a way to have MT turn a state on or off whenever you select the "Toggle Hold" option in the built in Initiative window?

I was hoping to use the Toggle Hold option to turn a state on that represents the token is Delaying an action.

I would even be willing to create a new macro button that would toggle a state icon for "Delay" and also toggle the token in the initiative window left/right as it does when choosing the Toggle Hold option in the initiative window.
You could use a macro to Wiki: setInitiativeHold() and then toggle on/off the state you want to use.

The only issue I see is that seInitiativeHold seems to only work on the current token... not sure why it doesn't take an ID. Especially when you consider that Wiki: getInitiativeHold() works with an ID.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “Macros”