Token Macros...

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Klaive
Cave Troll

Token Macros...

Post by Klaive »

Hey guys,
Random question for you all...
I haven't had the time to do a full search, but is there a macro for, or has anyone attempted to build one, that can create tokens on your map for you. Beacuase I am modifying a framework for my group and would like to click on a macro in order to create more PCs, NPCs, or monsters.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Token Macros...

Post by aliasmask »

What system? The 3.5/PF framework has an import macro where you can copy/paste from the srd to create the data for a token.

Klaive
Cave Troll

Post by Klaive »

aliasmask wrote:What system? The 3.5/PF framework has an import macro where you can copy/paste from the srd to create the data for a token.
I'm actually in the process of building my own frameworks. Simplified versions of a D&D 5e framework, and a Star Wars Saga edition (d20) framework. Alias would you mind posting a link or giving me the name of the 3.5/PF framework you refer to, so I can see how this framework does it?

My frameworks will nothing major, just want to have the ability to use my comp. and MapTool as my mapping system, Initiative tracker, & HP/condition/effect tracker.

I want to create a macro that will put a token on the map. I also want that token to have the right property group selected, based on whether it is a PC, NPC, Monster, or Object. Then have it have frames with questions to determine all information, IE-ability scores, name,type,etc.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Building a monster db or creating a parser to grab creature info from another source are advanced techniques not easily explained.

You can find the frame works under User Creations / Frameworks / 3.5 Pathfinder thread.

http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=53

Klaive
Cave Troll

Post by Klaive »

aliasmask wrote:Building a monster db or creating a parser to grab creature info from another source are advanced techniques not easily explained.

You can find the frame works under User Creations / Frameworks / 3.5 Pathfinder thread.

http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=53
Thank You, I was just curious if you knew the name of the framework that has that import macro.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I submit tweaks to that Framework all the time. You can find my latest statblock tweak here: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 30#p260873

Return to “Macros”