Macro Question :: Horizontal Input Tabs

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Xaelvaen
Dragon

Macro Question :: Horizontal Input Tabs

Post by Xaelvaen »

I've just very recently found the time to get back into using Maptools, and I have been backwards manipulating all my old scripts and macros, but something I never really came across until now, is controlling the tabs in the input() command. Is there a way to force the tabs to be horizontal? At the moment, my tabs are lining up vertical and I'm not sure how, or why, I just don't like the looks of it.

Thanks in advance.
"An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person's main task in life - becoming a better person." - Leo Tolstoy

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Macro Question :: Horizontal Input Tabs

Post by aliasmask »

The width is based on the data within the input, so... if you make the data wider, then the tabs will conform to that. Using a series of --- to set the width would work or you can use a div tag and set the width. I use this in my own code:

Code: Select all

bar|<html><div width=600><HR></div></html>|bar|LABEL|span=true

Xaelvaen
Dragon

Re: Macro Question :: Horizontal Input Tabs

Post by Xaelvaen »

Sorry for the delayed thank you, but thank you - worked wonders, as always Aliasmask.
"An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person's main task in life - becoming a better person." - Leo Tolstoy

Return to “Macros”