[1.4] Library window images change with draw tool

Confirmed bugs should get a single post here. Check the READ ME FIRST sticky thread for the format.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice, MapTool BugReport Manager

Forum rules
Posts that do not conform to the READ ME FIRST sticky thread are subject to deletion.
aliasmask
RPTools Team

[1.4] Library window images change with draw tool

Post by aliasmask »

cubeblue wrote:I have the resource library window docked to the right of my screen. Say, for example, I have my token images folder selected, so the bottom part of the resource library window shows tokens. When I go into the draw tool, select a color and then flip over to the textures tab, I see my textures, but also, the tokens in my resource library are now replaced by the same textures. When I choose a texture, the resource library continues to show my textures instead of tokens. If I then select some other folder in the resource library, I'll see whatever is in that folder.

Similarly, say I have my state images folder selected in resource library, showing image icons for various states I have there. If I double click a token and change it's token image, as soon as the window comes up showing me my token images, the resource library images change to show my token images also.

It's kind of like anytime there's a window showing that I can see images in, the resource library gets the same list of images. Maybe something is targeting both image views or something.
http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 60#p260959

Return to “Bug Reports”