RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Cave Troll

Post subject: Player looking for group, D&D 5th, 3.5, maptool 1.4.0.5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:51 pm 
Hi my names JC, I am looking for a regularly meeting group of either D&D 5th ed., 3.5, pathfinder, The one Ring, or Basic Fantasy RPG. I can provide voice servers for us, and can host the game if neccesary. I have both the newest version of maptools and Mote. I have a teamspeak server and (my favorite) a gamevox server. I will check this thread frequently, but to get in touch with me on gamevox here is an invite link. If im not on leave a message. https://www.gamevox.com/PFQS-67E If the server happens to be down its because i was giving my computer a break, and it will be up very soon after that. I keep it up 99 percent of the time. If you cannot download gamevox my email is joecrowley57@outlook.com. I check it once in a while. Hope to hear from you soon!

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]