RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 pm 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Cave Troll

Post subject: Pathfinder AP: Second Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:41 pm 
Second Darkness

A strange light in the sky holds a danger unknown for ten thousand years! Deep beneath Golarion's surface, the greatest shame of the elves is stirring once more. Seething with hatred, the drow have come up with a plan to wipe out their ancient enemies and bring a second Age of Darkness. And this time, there's only the heroes to stop them...

In the Second Darkness Adventure Path, the heroes venture from the Varisian pirate haven of Riddleport to an island overrun by extraterrestrial terrors, a fallen forest capital of the elves, the subterranean realm of the drow (where they are disguised as drow themselves), intrigue-laden elven courts, and a mysterious realm forgotten by time itself, known as the Land of Black Blood.

When: Thursdays at 1PM EST. I usually run for aprox. 4 hours.

Tools: Maptools v.91, Ventrillo for voice chat both IC and OOC, and Skype for out of game chat.

Books: I'm open to all PF books and will consider 3rd party content on a case by case basis.

Post or PM me your interest, character concept and age.

Posting first does not guarantee position. Interesting concepts are considered first.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]