RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:32 am 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Kobold

Post subject: [Pathfinder] LFP Saturdays, Monsters
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:48 pm 
Looking to create a game on Saturdays. I am an experienced DM. The time is a little up in the air, depending on those interested. It will be either during the day or evening (central US) on Saturdays, depending on the availability of those interested.

The game will be one of two games depending on the choice of the players. Please let me know which one you prefer and if you would be willing to play the other if a majority of people want the other option. ALSO, please let me know what CR you would like to start as. This could be anywhere between below 1, and up to CR 5. Keep in mind the higher CR you start at, the shorter the over all game will be as a whole.

Spirits of the Apocalypse: An evil game where you play as the spirits of the apocalypse manifest as monsters. Your mission will be to slaughter the people of the planet and collect their souls. Their souls will be able to be spent to upgrade your monster or manifest a higher CR monster.

Avatars of the New gods: A goodish game. In a world where the old deities where destroyed, you play avatars of the newly born deities that rose to replace them. Still on good terms with each other, the good and neutral deities send you off together as manifestations of monsters to perform miracles for them and increase faith in them. You can spend faith to upgrade your monsters or manifest higher CR monsters.

Feel free to ask questions. Though some details may be kept from the group for story telling purposes.

Kobold

Post subject: Re: [Pathfinder] LFP Saturdays, Monsters
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 am 
Tomorrow I will open up recruitment to my DnD friends whom will probably fill up the slots. So speak up now if you are interested in joining.

Kobold

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:48 pm 
Will this be a text-based game or a voice-based game? If it will be voice-based, then I will have to back down, but if it will be text-based, then I will be glad to sign on.

I would be interested in playing Avatars of the New Gods as a CR 5 creature.

I would prefer to be contacted as either "abugoflight" on Skype or "Earth Seraph Edna#1648" on Discord.

Thank you for your time.

Kobold

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:19 pm 
We will be using Skype for voice chat. Sorry.

Kobold

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:47 am 
Never mind, then.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]