[v1.4.1.7 test]

If you have an idea for a new feature, please discuss it in the main MapTool forum first, then post a summary of the discussion here. Use the first Sticky as a template.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

krevett
Cave Troll

[v1.4.1.7 test]

Post by krevett »

I'm currently using latest dev build.

A nice feature I'd like to see in map tool is an option in the "Tools" menu just like "Lock player movement" I'd like to have a "Lock player token editing" that would prevent players from editing the tokens they own (but not the GM of course). With this option set when right clicking on their token the following options could bey greyed out:
Size, State, Light Source, Visibility Options, and of course Edit

Thanks for this nice VTT program ;)

krevett
Cave Troll

Re: [v1.4.1.7 test]

Post by krevett »

As I'm new it seems that I can't edit my post so I use a reply. It would also be nice to be able to separate the "Campaign" macro panel into two panels, one would be for player macros and the other for gm only macros instead of sharing all campaign macros during play.

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

So, from the first post, you basically want the lock down the token from being edit with changes only occurring through macros?

From post 2, you might want to explore the Global macro window to see is some combination of Global and Campaign get you what you want.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

krevett
Cave Troll

Post by krevett »

For the first post indeed, I'd want the token editable only with macros or the gm right clicking on it with this option turned on.

For the second one, yes I didn't thought about the global macro panel, it might be what I'm seeking thanks!

Return to “Feature Requests”