Dual wield powers not using both weapons

Discussion of and support for D&D 4e.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Count Drakkon
Kobold

Dual wield powers not using both weapons

Post by Count Drakkon »

I've starting toying around with CT and am finding it to be a great program. One problem I am finding is that powers that utilize both a main hand weapon and an off-hand weapon only seem to be using one of the weapons for both attacks. Looking at the Rogue's Sudden Strike or Two-Wolf Pounce powers, I can only get the skill to use either the main weapon or the off-hand weapon, but not the main weapon for one strike then the off-hand weapon for the second strike.

Looking at the properties table for the powers I see that there is a property called secondaryOffHand which is used when a secondary attack uses the off-hand weapon. Both of the previous skills mentioned are missing this property so could this be why they are not functioning properly, or am I doing something wrong within CT? I cannot figure out how to properly code this property into the existing data so that CT likes it.

Thanks

jay
RPTools Team

Re: Dual wield powers not using both weapons

Post by jay »

They were probably not coded as secondary attacks. Making them such would be the simple way to work around this.

Return to “Support: D&D 4e”