race and classes for D&D4ed

Discussion of and support for D&D 4e.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Echoe
Kobold

race and classes for D&D4ed

Post by Echoe »

how come that i don't have all race and classes in char tool, I'm trying to create a hengeyokai monk and they are not in my list, can some one help me please I'm new, i've seen thread that people say they are playing this race so it should be there
Last edited by aliasmask on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from General Discussion to CharacterTool/4e Support

Echoe
Kobold

Re: race and classes for D&D4ed

Post by Echoe »

is every body only have 14 race to chose from and a few classes do i need to download another char tool to have more option?? can i edit races from char tool.

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

The editor is currently "broken" in the current build (and has been for a while..well. technically, it needed to be rebuilt since it was never designed for CharTool in the first place). The developer of CharTool IS working on the editor and has a fixed large number of the broken things, however, those changes are only the the source code repository at this point. It is unknown when he will build another release.

If you REALLY want to do it "soon", you can check out the top several sticky threads in the main CharTool forum and manually add the information required to the xml files....
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Echoe
Kobold

Post by Echoe »

ok thx jfrazierjr

Return to “Support: D&D 4e”