Testing 1.2 B18

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
dorpond
RPTools Team

Testing 1.2 B18

Post by dorpond »

I am testing the newest release. If you can, connect up to me and we can try to break this version.

RPTools.net server name: dorpond

or

port 51234
Last edited by dorpond on Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

It says can't find that server. Perhaps I broke the RPTools name with the restructure. If you're server is up could you post the ip and port ?
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

port 51234

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Well I am not sure if users were able to connect via rptools.net but a couple of you connected to me during the test.

** TEST IS OVER FOR NOW **

thelevitator
Dragon

Post by thelevitator »

I had a major lockup when using Maptool with RPG Audiomixer. I had RPG Audiomixer running before I opened Maptool, and my computer completely froze up while it was loading my campaign. I rebooted and when I open Maptool first and then RPG Audiomixer, it all works great for a few minutes and then the music starts playing all choppy before just stopping.

I know that RPG Audiomixer also runs on Java, so I'm just guessing that the 2 don't like running together. That sucks for me because we use both extensively in our group. We probably "use" RPG Audiomixer more, just because it just runs constantly from the time we start gaming until we finish.

I'm going to go to the RPG Audiomixer page and see if I have everything they suggest downloaded properly. I recently reformatted this computer, so I'm not sure if I did.

Is there a chance that multiple Java programs would conflict with each other in some way?
"Neither hexes nor squares can confine me!"

James Anthony
"It's all in your head....."
http://www.spelz.net

thelevitator
Dragon

Post by thelevitator »

I re-downloaded the Java Media Platform and it seems to be working better with Maptools, but now I can't use Internet Explorer or the music gets all choppy.

Ya know Trevor, you could make my life a lot easier by just adding something like RPG Audiomixer right into Maptools! :P :lol:

Don't worry, I know it's on the short list once vision and light are fleshed out! :wink: One nice thing though is that now, if the music gets choppy, I can just stop the player and double-click on the playlist and it just starts going again. I know, I know. If I weren't such a geek trying to use so many toys, I wouldn't have these problems! :lol:
"Neither hexes nor squares can confine me!"

James Anthony
"It's all in your head....."
http://www.spelz.net

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

I am testing again. Actually I am building a map for the community.

Feel free to pop on and help in the testing efforts! :)

galneweinhaw
Dragon

Post by galneweinhaw »

"It says can't find that server."

When we played on Wednesday (b17) we couldn't connect using just the server name either. Direct connect via IP worked tho.

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Thanks for testing that - the few people that connected said they direct connected to me so I wasn't sure.

Return to “MapTool”