Some 1.2.b19 things I noticed

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
kharney
Kobold

Some 1.2.b19 things I noticed

Post by kharney »

Here's a list of things I noticed when playing around with the current (b19) release. The list was actually bigger, but I trimmed alot while walking through the last 5 pages of this forum ;)

BTB, great work! I look forward to the RC release of 1.2.x.
  • When token is cut, any vision of type conic stops working on a token when it is re-pasted. Only way to make it work again is to recreate the conic vision (delete old, add new).

GM owned tokens (both NPC and unassigned) reveal their vision to players. Is this proper behavior? (note: only happens when token is marked "Visible to players".)

The status bar instructions for the rectangular and the hollow topology tool display "tool.recttpology.instructions".

Is there a way to add text to the GM layer?

Custom token states don't load in properties->state panel.

A way to auto add vision templates to tokens would be great.

A way to auto expose vision of one or both expose types would be great.

Speech function doesn't appear to work. I add a speech thing to properties, and select it from the token's popup submenu (speech->mykey), and nothing happens.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Thanks for the feedback kharney, I'll put those on my list of TODOs for the next release
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

arrowhen
Kobold

Re: Some 1.2.b19 things I noticed

Post by arrowhen »

kharney wrote:Speech function doesn't appear to work. I add a speech thing to properties, and select it from the token's popup submenu (speech->mykey), and nothing happens.
This might be a stupid question but are you sure you've added speech in properties? The reason I ask is because the first couple times I tried to test out speech I thought I was adding it, but it wasn't actually getting added. What I was doing was double clicking in the speech box, typing something in, then hitting "OK". If you don't hit enter or tab out of the box before hitting the "OK" button, the speech won't get added.

kharney
Kobold

Re: Some 1.2.b19 things I noticed

Post by kharney »

arrowhen wrote: This might be a stupid question but are you sure you've added speech in properties?
AH...

Yeah, that fixed it. Thanks. :)

Return to “MapTool”