Issue with Draw tool (1.3.b89, win 7 64 bit)

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
phantomseige
Kobold

Issue with Draw tool (1.3.b89, win 7 64 bit)

Post by phantomseige »

I've recently downloaded the RPtools suite, and while playing around with MapTools, I've found that the draw tool won't work (with the exception of text). It'll let me left-click to start drawing a line/rectangle/etc, and the point-line tool will even let me right-click to add points along the line, but when I left click to finalize, it doesn't seem to quite do the trick: it'll stop moving the shape around, but the measurement lines around the shape will stay up. If I left click again or change the tool, the shape will disappear. Similarly, when using the freehand draw tool, the line will disappear soon as I let go of the button.

I found a similar error on the boards here, but that bug seemed to pertain to using the undo function, something I haven't used as shapes haven't stayed on the canvas long enough to undo in the first place.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Return to “MapTool”