How to create expand/collapse tabs within properties?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
biocava
Kobold

How to create expand/collapse tabs within properties?

Post by biocava »

The default expand/collapse tab within properties is just "Basic", and seems to change with which property is being used on the character, but, for convenience's sake, how to make more of these expand/collapse tabs? As in, one for skills, one for general stats, and other stuff, I'm looking into it because I like to have my stuff organized on this, almost obsessively, so I'd really appreciate someone informing me how? I'm assuming there IS a feature for it, considering the fact they have an "expand all" and "collapse all" button, so.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: How to create expand/collapse tabs within properties?

Post by aliasmask »

Nope, that's not a feature. All properties show under basic. I think I recall the MOTE people will allow properties to be sorted under different categories, but I'm not sure.

Most Framework builders just add properties like: ------ Weapons ------ to visually separate the properties and are intended to hold values. If you do this, make sure each one has a unique name.

Return to “MapTool”