Unusual Grid Bug b91

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
CecaiGuardian
Kobold

Unusual Grid Bug b91

Post by CecaiGuardian »

One of my players is experiencing green lines shaped into a strange, large grid (that gets larger as you zoom out). Each of them is labeled 0,0; 0,1; etc. We have recently upgraded to the new Maptool b91 beta because of performance issues with json.sort, and are using lmarkus's D&D 3.5/Pathfinder Framework. Only one player is experiencing the issue, and it appears when that player draws something (and persists in that map). We've tried restarting the computer, toggling grids, but they remain. The player's specs are unknown, but I will look into it and see.. It did NOT happen during b90 usage.

CecaiGuardian
Kobold

Re: Unusual Grid Bug b91

Post by CecaiGuardian »

Okay, I can't for the love of Pelor find anything related to that.. I tried grid, green, coordinates, strange lines, Aliens (okay, not that one), but nothing!!

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

CecaiGuardian wrote:Okay, I can't for the love of Pelor find anything related to that.. I tried grid, green, coordinates, strange lines, Aliens (okay, not that one), but nothing!!
and the funny thing is that once more I've seen a post regarding this issue.... but not one thats gonna help.

anyway, you can always revert to b90 and use the jsonfix lib I wrote. Other things you could consider is e.g. graphics card driver update, different memory settings (higher lower), change of java (e.g. try j8, even though that wont work for most things, you can test with it).

metatheurgist
Dragon

Post by metatheurgist »

CecaiGuardian
Kobold

Post by CecaiGuardian »

metatheurgist wrote:There's this thread:

http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25227
How did I miss this post?! Oh well, thanks a ton. I'll ask my player to try this out and see what happens.

Return to “MapTool”