maptool latest version for Mac "broken"

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
jpfrancoeur
Kobold

maptool latest version for Mac "broken"

Post by jpfrancoeur »

I just downloaded maptool dmg file and when I attempted to launch, got the following message:
“MapTool-1.3.b89” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
Does this mean that if I wish to operate this application on a mac that I'm SOL?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: maptool latest version for Mac "broken"

Post by Full Bleed »

jpfrancoeur wrote:I just downloaded maptool dmg file and when I attempted to launch, got the following message:
“MapTool-1.3.b89” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
Does this mean that if I wish to operate this application on a mac that I'm SOL?
It could mean that the file is corrupted on the RPTools server.

But it probably means that your file got corrupted on download.

How many times have you tried to download it?
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Craig
Great Wyrm

Re: maptool latest version for Mac "broken"

Post by Craig »

jpfrancoeur wrote:I just downloaded maptool dmg file and when I attempted to launch, got the following message:
I just downloaded the b89 dmg file to test it. It opens (and then subsequently runs) fine for me. Can you try to download it again and see if that works.

Return to “MapTool”