Giant Token Library

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Troile
Kobold

Giant Token Library

Post by Troile »

Here's a large selection of tokens I made. Each is round and 200x200. There's approximately 1300+ tokens, each with a very thin border, so you should be able to drag into TokenTool and add whatever border you want without any issues. These are all fantasy-based, pulled directly from my collection of Pathfinder pdfs, and there's at least two tokens for most races allowed. There are no monster tokens, as I planned on making those next, but, to be honest, I was going to use them for d20pro, but the borders don't match up, so instead of simply deleting them from my hard drive, I thought I'd share them on here for anyone else to use.

Have fun and enjoy!!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/0c7h1ZhWba/C ... okens.html

edit (by Wolph42): 4shared cannot be trusted. Added alternative download site: https://mega.co.nz/#!RUU1XAiZ!bmQswnF12 ... lAzNi1pGlA
Last edited by wolph42 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added alternative link.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Giant Token Library

Post by Full Bleed »

File is not available (indications are that it was deleted) and I'm getting a malicious site warning via malwarebytes.

Maybe you could use dropbox, google docs, or onedrive?
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Vhex
Giant

Post by Vhex »

The link works and the file exists, it's just 4shared is a site designed to lure you into clicking the wrong link. It's kind of a crappy file sharing site, I'd recommend hosting it elsewhere.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Troile, thank you for sharing, that is an impressive collection! Very nice. Alas the link you provided is to 4shared which is dubious at best and known for its malware content. Hence I added an alternative link. If you change your download location to somewhere more save then you can remove my link. Cheerz.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Vhex wrote:The link works and the file exists
It's there now, but it wasn't when I first clicked on it... it clearly indicated that it had been deleted. The OP must have re-upped it.
it's just 4shared is a site designed to lure you into clicking the wrong link. It's kind of a crappy file sharing site, I'd recommend hosting it elsewhere.
And it's a shame... it used to be a great site.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “MapTool”