unable to see library resources?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
patrich9
Kobold

unable to see library resources?

Post by patrich9 »

Hi, I am hoping this is just a simple configuration issue but I've pored over configurations within maptool as well as these boards and am at a total loss.

Issue: on my laptop (and ONLY my windows8 laptop) when I enter maptool and look at the library, I can see the folder structure (folders/subfolders), but when I select any folder, I do not see it's contents (the tokens).

HOWEVER, if I launch the exact same maptool on my win7 desktop computer (I know it is **exactly** the same because I am launching from a syncronized dropbox), I am able to see all the tokens as expected.

I can only assume there is a permissions setting or something on my laptop/windows8?

Can anyone offer any suggestions please?

thanks in advance. I love this program.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: unable to see library resources?

Post by aliasmask »

do you have any text in the filter field. If you do, it won't show non-matching items. I know I've freaked out about this before realizing what I did.

Also, you can directly drag and drop from the explorer window to MapTool. I usually do this since the search feature is better with Explorer.

Return to “MapTool”