Current Status of 1.4.0.0?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
aliasmask
RPTools Team

Current Status of 1.4.0.0?

Post by aliasmask »

Releases seem to come far and few between. I was wondering if any of the bug issues are being addressed and if so, when can we expect to get a new release? I'm glad the FOW doesn't reset everytime I load the campaign, but I still want to be able to clear it with ctrl-shift-o or using the function. I have 4 bug reports currently. I'm not sure about the others.

Thanks.

Jagged
Great Wyrm

Re: Current Status of 1.4.0.0?

Post by Jagged »

I was hoping we could have a bit of a clear-out/organisation of the 1.4 forum. So we can see what has been sorted and what is being worked upon. Ideally so we could arrange the next "sprint"*

Plus I suppose you really mean the current status of .1? Since .0 has been released.

* Not that anything we do could really be described as sprinting ;)

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I wasn't sure if the next one was 1.4.0.1 or 1.4.1.0. If I recall, .1 if for bug fixes and 1.0 is for stable release?

joshsziegler
Cave Troll

Post by joshsziegler »

As far as a sprint task list goes, isn't the Google spreadsheet up-to-date?

Craig
Great Wyrm

Post by Craig »

Work always is always interfering :(

The following is my plan for the rest of this week/weekend
  • Get the parser up and going in git hub (some issues with antlr at the moment)
  • Address outstanding pull requests
  • Reformat all the source that hasn't already been to match the style guide we have supposedly been using :)
  • Run through the 1.4 forum to see which bugs I can address over the weekend.
Then if I think there have been enough bug fixes to justify it a build some time next week, otherwise probably spend next week on bugs and release week after.

Jagged
Great Wyrm

Post by Jagged »

Craig wrote: [*] Reformat all the source that hasn't already been to match the style guide we have supposedly been using :)
Sounds great. You might want to also take a moment to explicitly state the official process for performing a style check. Cuz I am not sure ;)

*hopes its more than 80 characters*

Return to “MapTool”