1.3.b91 Launcher Options doesn't show up

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Tyshalle
Giant

1.3.b91 Launcher Options doesn't show up

Post by Tyshalle »

I've just changed my MapTool settings to stack 4, Max 2048, and have told all my players to do the same. One of them has come back saying their launcher window no longer pops up. I checked to make sure they're opening the launcher-130829.01.jar and not any of the wrong windows, and sure enough it's not working. I figure most likely she unchecked "Prompt for settings at next launch?" in the Launcher some time ago and it hasn't come back, but I haven't a clue how to restore it once you do that. I'm not sure if you have to edit a file or if there's a setting option somewhere, or what. Anyway, anyone have any idea how I bring this window back?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: 1.3.b91 Launcher Options doesn't show up

Post by aliasmask »

Have them delete the mt.cfg file. I also recommend using 1.4 because it works better with java 8.

Tyshalle
Giant

Re: 1.3.b91 Launcher Options doesn't show up

Post by Tyshalle »

I've thought about making the switch, but I thought I heard there were issues with 1.4 that didn't exist in 1.3b91 so I was just holding out. Plus I don't know if that Stalker/Firefly framework you made for me stays completely compatible with it. I imagine it does, I just haven't had a reason to try it yet.

Also, thanks, your fix worked.

Return to “MapTool”