Token properties formatting

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Garfnob
Kobold

Token properties formatting

Post by Garfnob »

is there a way you have the properties you see when you hover over a token be left justified?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Token properties formatting

Post by Full Bleed »

Garfnob wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:26 am
is there a way you have the properties you see when you hover over a token be left justified?
They should default to being left justified.

You may be experiencing this issue (caused by scaling in windows): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28589
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Garfnob
Kobold

Post by Garfnob »

Capture.GIF
Capture.GIF (74.55 KiB) Viewed 774 times
this is how they have always been for me. has not bothered me in the past as i do not often use this option, but my SR game will see use of it.

also in the link provided they mention the default is right not left and tried to help getting the default back

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Garfnob wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:42 pm
Capture.GIF

this is how they have always been for me. has not bothered me in the past as i do not often use this option, but my SR game will see use of it.

also in the link provided they mention the default is right not left and tried to help getting the default back
Correct.

The Property Names are left justified and the Property Values are right justified by default. I thought you were seeing property names unaligned somehow and thought it might be related to the scaling issue.

As far as I know you can't change those defaults.

You could turn off the statsheet completely and create your own onChangeSelection stat sheet if it's not giving you the look and functionality you want.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “MapTool”