Map tiles dragging on to the map as tokens.

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
jfmays
Kobold

Map tiles dragging on to the map as tokens.

Post by jfmays »

I'm having a problem that probably marks me as a complete newb, but I can't figure out a way around it. I have added several map tiles to the resource set. When I try to drag them to them to the map it adds them as tokens, not map tiles. All the tutorials just say to drag it, without mentioning this possible result. I have messed around with it for two evenings trying to figure out how to get map tiles to come on without being resized and made into tokens. The frustrating thing is that one time it worked, but then I started a new map, and it was back to pulling map tiles on as tokens. I have been unable to figure out why it started working right briefly.

taustinoc
Dragon

Re: Map tiles dragging on to the map as tokens.

Post by taustinoc »

It sounds like you're dragging them onto the Token layer, instead of Object or Background. Is there a small box labeled "Layer" somewhere on the map (usually upper right)?

Return to “MapTool”