Hand Management

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Jade
Giant

Hand Management

Post by Jade »

So, I'm looking to start a new project that involves cards. My previous Warhammer Quest framework also involved cards, and so I have some experience with simulating a deck, but I've never had to deal with hand management, and I'm unsure what the best approach would be.

If my goal is to present players with the cards in their hand (as images) and allow them to choose which cards to play, what's the best way to go about this?

(My effort at searching the forums for an answer was in vain.)

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Hand Management

Post by wolph42 »

Irc someone built a framework supporting card s but can't recall what it was called. Anyway, the way to go with that is token ownership and using 'visible to owner only'.

taustinoc
Dragon

Post by taustinoc »

wolph42 wrote:Irc someone built a framework supporting card s but can't recall what it was called. Anyway, the way to go with that is token ownership and using 'visible to owner only'.
Is this it:

http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24006

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

no, but i guess you can use that too. I recall i was working on getting that stuff inside the BoT...but RL kicked in. Anyway, im sure theres *also* a specific card framework, but this n state thing you could use too.

Return to “MapTool”