THE GREEN LINES RETURN! version 1.4.0.5

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
bakernd0928
Kobold

THE GREEN LINES RETURN! version 1.4.0.5

Post by bakernd0928 »

Hi guys, so I have spent time digging through the entirety of the "green lines" problem post, and have made all of the changes that were listed on there for removing the green lines; however, I still cannot get them to go away! I have changed my directory, removed ANY ampersands in my DND stuff, and have made many changes to the mt.cfg file as instructed, but those pesky lines refuse to go away! Please guys, I really need help, and this is about to make me quit using Maptool altogether if I can't get them to go away. If it helps, I recently had to put a new internal hard drive into this computer, but I have also deleted every maptool file (save for my campaign maps that I made prior to putting in the new hard drive), and replaced them in hopes of fixing the problem.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: THE GREEN LINES RETURN! version 1.4.0.5

Post by Full Bleed »

bakernd0928 wrote:Hi guys, so I have spent time digging through the entirety of the "green lines" problem post, and have made all of the changes that were listed on there for removing the green lines; however, I still cannot get them to go away! I have changed my directory, removed ANY ampersands in my DND stuff, and have made many changes to the mt.cfg file as instructed, but those pesky lines refuse to go away! Please guys, I really need help, and this is about to make me quit using Maptool altogether if I can't get them to go away. If it helps, I recently had to put a new internal hard drive into this computer, but I have also deleted every maptool file (save for my campaign maps that I made prior to putting in the new hard drive), and replaced them in hopes of fixing the problem.
Share your Help>Gather Debug Information
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “MapTool”