Last nights game feedback

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Fobbo
Giant

Last nights game feedback

Post by Fobbo »

I have some feedback from my game session last night.

1. Radius Template - Is there a way to change the color of the template?
minor bug with the template if there is drawings on the map and you use the radius template it erases the drawings under the radius.

Thats the only thing I have right now. The game last night went very well and the new features of Maptools are great. The copy token and it incrementing the number was great I used it to summon in 6 Dire Bears.

The radius tool is great was using a durid that used many area effect spells and this made it so easy to know who got hit.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Cool. We'll get with the template developer and get those fixed.
I believe you can change the color of the templates by selecting a color on the color panel.

Out of curiosity, as an open ended question to everyone, what features do you find most useful/convenient in the tool ?
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

giliath
RPTools Founder

Post by giliath »

trevor wrote: Out of curiosity, as an open ended question to everyone, what features do you find most useful/convenient in the tool ?
Created a thread for this question here: http://rptools.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=46
~Giliath

Return to “MapTool”