New option for the "State" section of Campaign Pro

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
barinax
Giant

New option for the "State" section of Campaign Pro

Post by barinax »

How difficult would it be to add an opacity option for token states? I know I would change the opacity for an image using any half decent image editor like GIMP, but how hard would this be to implement in maptool?

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

It isn't very difficult to do. Most of the work is changing the UI. Is this something others would like as well?

Mrugnak
Dragon

Post by Mrugnak »

jay wrote:It isn't very difficult to do. Most of the work is changing the UI. Is this something others would like as well?
I'd love to adjust the opacity of the token itself for "hidden" or "invisible" or "blur spell" states.

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

Mrugnak wrote:
jay wrote:It isn't very difficult to do. Most of the work is changing the UI. Is this something others would like as well?
I'd love to adjust the opacity of the token itself for "hidden" or "invisible" or "blur spell" states.
This is only for the states that overlay a token. I believe that you would be able to do this when the multiple images for tokens are available.

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Post by Cweord »

Ohhhhhh, this idea gives me shivers down my back - just for the graphical possibilities when building maps, suddenly and metal door becomes a glass door at will, etc.

Or the invisible force field, that you leave invisible, then make visible after the players encounter it

or

or

or
Cweord

This message has been spell checked by Freudcheck - any mistakes are purley a figment of your imagination.
-------
My Tokens Directory
http://gallery.rptools.net/v/contrib/Cw ... er_Tokens/

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Yeah... would allow state makers to stop making 3+ versions of every state.

Seems to be a demand for it. :)

Return to “MapTool”