requests

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Killydd
Cave Troll

requests

Post by Killydd »

The light feature is neat, but I ran it on the sand background, and its nearly invisible. could you add in a color selection/border, like with the other templates?

Also, I think that ideally the cones should be able to point in any direction rather than just the eight primary ones. Any chance on that being upgraded?

Also, I came across an idea in another thread: could you add a text note section to each token that only the owner/dm could access where you could put in notes/stats for quick reference? either pop up a dialog for it, or eventually have it pop up a new tab that can be closed again when you're done with it.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Re: requests

Post by trevor »

Killydd wrote:The light feature is neat, but I ran it on the sand background, and its nearly invisible. could you add in a color selection/border, like with the other templates?
Killydd wrote:
We agree, there's actually a tracker for that already, so it'll be fixed for M9 release :)
Killydd wrote:Also, I think that ideally the cones should be able to point in any direction rather than just the eight primary ones. Any chance on that being upgraded?
Eventually, for the 1.0 they'll have to stay in the 8 directions
Killydd wrote:Also, I came across an idea in another thread: could you add a text note section to each token that only the owner/dm could access where you could put in notes/stats for quick reference? either pop up a dialog for it, or eventually have it pop up a new tab that can be closed again when you're done with it.
Totally. In fact the framework to do so was recently put in. There is another tracker for creating canned speach for tokens, we'll probably just put in a notes section at the same time. I'll put in a tracker to make sure it happens.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “MapTool”