My two largest requests

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Dracorat
Dragon

My two largest requests

Post by Dracorat »

I know these are on your tracker already, but they are quickly becoming the largest headaches for me:

1) Need a way to export the bounded map. Preferrably with an option for dimensions that determines the zoomed in/out scale.

2) Need a way to reload the underlying bounded map but leave everything else in place. My maps are large and I don't have the time to un-DM the whole thing before I get started using them. So, I start by un-DM'ing the first section and run a campaign on that, but when I get more map un-DM'ed I have to load a new map, copy everything over and then the worst part - I have to defog the new one.

And by un-DMing - I scan in maps from pre-fabs and when I do, all the secret doors, etc, show on them. I have to then go through and remove all those.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

You got it. Look for them near the beginning of 1.2
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

<3

Jector
Great Wyrm

Post by Jector »

Now THAT'S a happy customer. :lol:

Not to be confused with a happy costumer (you know; the guy that worked on Rebecca Stamos outfit for the X-Men flicks...though I'm sure he had the exact same reaction).
I cast firecube! ~4E

voodoo
Dragon

Post by voodoo »

trevor wrote:You got it. Look for them near the beginning of 1.2
Let's just keep our eyes on the prize and not forget the important points (could you say "several layers of FOW"? I kew you could :) )

(and decimal grid size would be nice too. I know there are ways around this one point but you got us used to be greedy)

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

voodoo wrote: (and decimal grid size would be nice too.
We actually discussed this at the team lunch yesterday. We've got a plan. Look for it soon.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “MapTool”