Help Library

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
Letis
Kobold

Help Library

Post by Letis »

Hi! i am a newbbie and i am italian so i'm sorry for my English :mrgreen:
I have downloaded maptool it's very cool but i don't know where i can download libraries for items, texture and so on. Can you help me? Thanks everyone!

Phergus
Deity

Re: Help Library

Post by Phergus »

This really needs to be the very first item in the FAQ as there must be a dozen posts a week on this.

Start with the links at the top in this forum:
http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=10

You might try this bittorrent that has a couple gigabytes of images in it:
http://blog.mnology.com/wp-content/uplo ... ts.torrent

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

The link to the thread discussing the torrent is already in the FAQ that's on the main site (se this page) but I'm betting people aren't even looking. :( Perhaps an option on the Help menu within MapTool labeled "Where to get more images..." that links to the forum with the stickies?

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Unfortunately to get to that FAQ entry requires 4 clicks and scrolling to the bottom. Assuming anyone tried to look (admittedly unlikely) most people give up if they don't find what they are looking for after the third click.

Maybe getting rid of, or moving, a few of the stickies out of this forum and putting a new one that says FIND IMAGES HERE up near the top.

Return to “MapTool”