Iron Heroes Macros

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
wrathgon
Dragon

Iron Heroes Macros

Post by wrathgon »

Hey all, i am working on editing the MT1.3.56_DnD35PathfinderCore offer here to work with iron heros.

so far i got

Passive and active defence and DR as properties of token.
Skills listed from 3.5
skills and combat challenges
as well as limiting AOO button to the num of AOO you get each round
as well as a DM Skill lookup that gives a link to the 3.5 skill descriptions.
Token pools
"healing" taken from res points,
a heal all HP and Res button.

go here to get latest build
http://www.4shared.com/file/131732339/4 ... s5601.html

if want to add framework to a map follow the instructions from MT1.3.56_DnD35PathfinderCore framework here:
http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5475
Last edited by wrathgon on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

heyes
Giant

Re: Iron Heroes Macros

Post by heyes »

wrathgon wrote:Hey all, i am working on editing the MT1.3.56_DnD35PathfinderCore05c.cmpgn offer here to work with iron heros.

so far i got

Passive and active defence and DR as props
Skills listed from iron heroes
skill and combat challenges

now i am not making everything exactly as iron heroes is, you may have to edit some stuff yourself(like i dont use natural armour for AC but like DR) but it will give you a start. Once i got a working cmpgn file i will post link here, if interested please post here so i know people do want this :)

I am interested!
I am pretty sure that I will never run D&D again unless it is Iron Heroes and/or Unearthed Arcana!

wrathgon
Dragon

Post by wrathgon »

Ok i hit a wall with the pools but everything else is ready so will tell you a bit about the framework then once i got the pools sorted out i will put up a dl link.

I coded all the combat challenges to assign the mods for you and remove them. how it works is you choose the ones you want, and in your attack roll it says which you are using.

It tracks the bonuses with attacks, so if you gain bonus on to hit for 1 round, until you run the attack macro again the bonuses will be added to other things like AOO.

If you dont make an attack after using one of the challenges, run the attack macro anyways so the bonuses are removed.

For defence challenges it take 3 runs of the attack macro to set bonuses back to 0, 1st one it assigns the penalties, next one it take those away and adds the bonues, final one it removes the bonuses.

That is why there is a AOO macro so if you need to use one use that so you dont reset bonuses.

basically the attack macro is being used to track the rounds.

i have not put in the IH skills or specail moves, i dont have time to do that, if someone wants to do that and send me the table exports i'll add them in. You can see the formatting in the tables already in use, all you need to do is copy and paste over the 3.5 skills desc and format it in HTML code(which is the time consuming part)

I also got some of the feats coded in, if you want some to be added just most here and i see what i can do.

I have not got the 2 handed double weapon rules coded yet will work on that next after i get the pools done.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

(When you add an upload link here, let me know and I'll move this thread into the Frameworks subforum.)

wrathgon
Dragon

Post by wrathgon »

Ok i got the file up, enjoy everyone, and if someone wants to do the skills and special attacks in the tables and send it to me i put that in as well, or if want any feats coded i am doing them for my group so i may be able to code yours.

http://www.4shared.com/file/124932494/6 ... heros.html

wrathgon
Dragon

Post by wrathgon »

ok next update is ready, has power attack, combat exp, and res point working now. Also added a next round button you can use to simulate the next round if not going to attack the following round(so wouldnt use attack macro). Also put in a AOO button so you dont have to run the attack macro for those.

is anyone actually using this BTW or i am talking to me myself :P

http://www.4shared.com/file/127013849/7 ... s_56b.html

heyes
Giant

Post by heyes »

wrathgon wrote:ok next update is ready, has power attack, combat exp, and res point working now. Also added a next round button you can use to simulate the next round if not going to attack the following round(so wouldnt use attack macro). Also put in a AOO button so you dont have to run the attack macro for those.

is anyone actually using this BTW or i am talking to me myself :P

http://www.4shared.com/file/127013849/7 ... s_56b.html
I have been waiting for my summer game to end to give this a swing, but yes there is interest. Especially now that the summer game is over.

wrathgon
Dragon

Post by wrathgon »

another update

http://www.4shared.com/file/128273441/4 ... s5601.html

this one has all the challenges working, as well as limiting AOO button to the num of AOO you get each round as well as a DM Skill lookup that gives a link to the 3.5 skill descriptions. DR and Token pools working as well as "healing" taken from res points, and a heal all HP and Res button.

hope some ppl try it out and give me feedback :)

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Hmm. Is it better to post new links each time or to update the previous post to add a new link?

I think it's probably best to put your links in the very first post in the thread so that people don't have to go looking for the latest link. If you want to have an "old version" and a "new version" at the same time, just put both links in the first post. Maybe label them as "stable" and "development" (or "experimental")?

Then when you have a new version available, just bump the thread. (Hmm, I thought there was a "bump" option but I don't see it. Maybe I don't have that enabled. Basically it marks the thread as "updated" without actually adding a new post and cluttering up the thread. I'll check into that.)

wrathgon
Dragon

Post by wrathgon »

I updated file, just a few bug fixes and i removed the output for the NPCs so cant see when dmg or healing is applied.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”