[d20 SW-Saga Ed] SWSaga_Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
Terminsel
Kobold

Re: Star Wars Saga Edition Framework

Post by Terminsel »

Would it work with the latest release of 1.3b86? I guess I'm not sure of how much changed from .63 to .86. Everything else I have ported over fine, but it's a lot simpler stuff.

jptarus
Kobold

Post by jptarus »

I just found this WONDERFUL framework, saving me LOADS of time and programing (especially since said skills are limited with me). If you're still taking requests for updates, is there a way that when we use a Force Power we can get the text describing what happens? I'm using Maptools to automate my in-house tabletop game, and I hate HATE looking through rule books to remember the uses of certain talents/ Force Powers.

So, any thoughts?

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

Haven't really looked at this in a couple years since the game I used to be in ended. There might be a way to put them in the tables and have a macro look for the table entry with the right force power name.

jdrehm
Kobold

Post by jdrehm »

Hi, Zaro,

I realize that this awesome framework is probably not a top priority, but I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

Is it possible (i.e., have I missed it somewhere) to display an ammo bar on starships/starfighters for projectile weapons (much like the ammo counter for blasters on character tokens)?

If not, I'm sure I can come up with something. :)

Advice would be appreciated.

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

Sorry for the delay in a reply, It is possible but to do so you would have to edit the vehicle attack macros, the edit item macros, add a reload ammo macro and the default ranged weapon settings for the vehicles. That is if you want to track it, other wise it could be as simple as making the Ammo bar visible and writing a small macro to ask for the current ammo and the max ammo and updating the bar with it.

-Zaro

jdrehm
Kobold

Post by jdrehm »

Thanks for the advice. :) I'll look into it.

lfernandes
Kobold

Re: [d20 SW-Saga Ed] SWSaga_Framework

Post by lfernandes »

Does anyone know how to change the attack macro so it doesn't show the players the result of NPC rolls?

Klaive
Cave Troll

Post by Klaive »

Does anyone have a copy of this? The download link doesn't seem to be working.

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

Sorry for the delay, the notification for this was sent to my spam... I hosted a new copy on dropbox and updated the link. Not guarantees that this works for any newer versions of maptool, this framework hasn't been touched in almost 7 years.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/170 ... _r05.cmpgn

Klaive
Cave Troll

Post by Klaive »

Zaro wrote:Sorry for the delay, the notification for this was sent to my spam... I hosted a new copy on dropbox and updated the link. Not guarantees that this works for any newer versions of maptool, this framework hasn't been touched in almost 7 years.

Thank You

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Zaro wrote:Sorry for the delay, the notification for this was sent to my spam... I hosted a new copy on dropbox and updated the link. Not guarantees that this works for any newer versions of maptool, this framework hasn't been touched in almost 7 years.

due to the new policy of dropbox will this link no longer work after march (or may?). Public folder will be discontinued.

HypnoTech
Kobold

Post by HypnoTech »

Sadly, it seems the link is no more....

Any chance someone can reshare it, somehow? The group I've been gaming with has been talking about starting a SW Saga game next weekend, and I would love to check out this framework.

Thank you in advance. ;)

Zaro
Cave Troll

Post by Zaro »

Updated the link to the new dropbox location with the public folder being gone.

Framework Link

HypnoTech
Kobold

Post by HypnoTech »

You are awesome! Thank you for that. ;)

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”