RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 am 

Forum rules

This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Offline
Dragon

Post subject: Re: [Framework] [Dark Heresy] Version 1.0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm 
Certainly, on the downloadable version (rev 10 I believe) in the first thread of this page, there are those two lines. :
Code:
      [actionList = listAppend(actionList, "7. Use Half action to move,"]
      [actionList = listAppend(actionList, "8. Use Half action to ready weapon"]

As you can see, it should be:

Code:
      [actionList = listAppend(actionList, "7. Use Half action to move,")]
      [actionList = listAppend(actionList, "8. Use Half action to ready weapon")]

Maybe the version you're testing from is slightly newer than the one on the web page ? I just downloaded it again to make sure I'm not crazy and the parenthesis are missing. The macro works as soon as I add them.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:17 pm 
indeed! funny enough i don't get an error I just don't get those two options.... and hadn't noticed it :oops: (too focused on bugs lately)

Thanks!

o and I put an edit in my last post (not this one), can you look at it plz!

My stuff
Excel Tools: Table and Light editors
MT Tools: Bag of Tricks: Tools for Maptool, Dungeon Builder I, Dungeon Builder II,onMouseOverEvent and
DPI.
Frameworks: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, SET Card Game, RoboRally
Wiki: Debugging Tutorial, Speed Up Your Macros, Working With Two CODE Levels, Shortcut Keys, Avoiding Stack Overflow, READ THIS

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:45 pm 
@Booga,

the fact that you got an error and I didn't made me wonder, could you do a little experiment for me?
-->1. could you equip a autopistol (primary)choose 8 (move).
2. Then equip a shotgun and attack with it.

I was expecting this to throw up an error, but it didn't so I left it for what it was. However it might throw up an error in other systems, so I'm just curious.

[in case you're wondering, the last attack is saved, the internal action number of move in the first instance is 5 (6 actions in total, 0 to 5), the shotgun only has 4 actions (0 to 3). However it will try to set action number 5, which doesn't exist...]

My stuff
MT Tools: Bag of Tricks: Tools for Maptool, Dungeon Builder I, Dungeon Builder II,onMouseOverEvent and
DPI.
Frameworks: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, SET Card Game, RoboRally
Wiki: Debugging Tutorial, Speed Up Your Macros, Working With Two CODE Levels, Shortcut Keys, Avoiding Stack Overflow, READ THIS

User avatar  Offline
Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:51 pm 
I tried, and it woudln't even allow me to move with the Autopistol, as the error would show up before showing the Input window. I get the error right after I click Ok when prompted to equip the weapon.

Actually I'm very surprised that you don't get an error with those missing ), as generally Maptool is pretty adamant about closing ( with an ) :)

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm 
my bad, I'm talking about another 'bug', I mean try this with the working version!! that is with the ()

My stuff
DPI.

User avatar  Offline
Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:41 pm 
Ok,

I tried on the "fixed" FW. When I used the AUtopistol Macro, the options were
a radio button without any text

so there was no move action to select. Same with Shotgun

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:27 pm 
booga wrote:
a radio button without any text

?? this is rather crappy... cause I have the full list?! without empty spaces, and its rather hard debugging, when there is no bug...at my machine.. ah wait I know: in you're suggestion there is still a bug, which I removed: you left a "," at the end, which should be removed!!!

remove the , and try again :D (thnx for putting up)

My stuff
DPI.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm 
Just submitted build 11.

@booga try It again with this build. I'll continue with it tomorrow, so no hurry ;-). Thnx!

My stuff
DPI.

User avatar  Offline
Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 pm 
It worked,

indeed I didn't notice that darn lil' "," !

Good job.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 am 
Good to hear! Thnx for the effort.

My stuff
DPI.

Cave Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am 
I think I found a bug in the automatic fire routines.

I have used the attack macros for the example token with the autopistol and bolt pistol, firing full auto on the first and semi auto on the second.
When the remaining ammo in the clip is 1 you are still allowed to fire on semi or full auto mode.
If you hit, the macro shows the damage you do and (if you have enough success on your roll) reports you have landed another hit (with relevant damage).

Even with a lot of DoS there is only 1 extra hit scored.
The ammo left in the clip is "-1" (I have noticed this as the clip bars go negative)

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 pm 
I think you're onto something. I'll look at it tonight

My stuff
DPI.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 pm 
just uploaded:
b12: (11 feb 10):
  • fixed ammo count bug with auto and semi burst (reported by Paoloz) and more related bugs which I found along the way
  • righteous fury is now mentioned when this happens with ranged weapons AND a check is done with auto an semi bursts to see if a RF is among them
  • dual strike is added (same as shot) and both are added to Take Damage. So both talents can now be used within the system

My stuff
DPI.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm 
added build 13, see first post for changes

My stuff
DPI.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm 
submitted b14

My stuff
DPI.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57  Next