[Call of Cthulhu] Cthulhu Base v5.6 Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
ghalgor
Kobold

Re: Call of Cthulhu v5.6 Framework

Post by ghalgor »

Brad - love the framework. I am trying to modify it to use for Mongoose's Traveller. Considering I am learning as I modify, things are going slow. I really like the character sheet as this allows both skill and stat rolls. I still don't quite understand what I am doing and I have posted a question in the macro section but well done and thanks for all the effort that you have put in. :mrgreen:

justdave
Kobold

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Cthulhu Base v5.6 Framework

Post by justdave »

Any chance you could read the character sheet info into character sheet straight from the output of something like Byakhee?
There's another framework that does something similar for 4ed D&D. 8) :D

Vulgar
Kobold

Re: [Call of Cthulhu] Cthulhu Base v5.6 Framework

Post by Vulgar »

Ahh! Oh no! The tutorials have gone down. xD That's a darned shame, really. This looks very promising and I'm entirely a newb when it comes to maptools and figuring out custom frameworks. Getting better, though!

Does anyone here still have Brad's old tutorials?

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”