AD&D 2nd Edition Campaign Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
mrwakka
Kobold

Re: AD&D 2nd Edition Campaign Framework

Post by mrwakka »

So I was looking to use a framework with an AD&D 2nd ed campaign and found this, and while it does some things fairly well, I wanted to add in a saving throw macro.

While looking through it I liked how it handled weapons, and figured I could adapt that for saves, but I am confused when it comes to the properties. I am a novice when it comes to the scripting, and I don't know how it manages to have a property with multiple sub-values, or at least how it then calls them.

Anyone know a tutorial that covers this, or a wiki page that does?

quikdagger
Giant

Post by quikdagger »

mrwakka wrote:So I was looking to use a framework with an AD&D 2nd ed campaign and found this, and while it does some things fairly well, I wanted to add in a saving throw macro.

While looking through it I liked how it handled weapons, and figured I could adapt that for saves, but I am confused when it comes to the properties. I am a novice when it comes to the scripting, and I don't know how it manages to have a property with multiple sub-values, or at least how it then calls them.

Anyone know a tutorial that covers this, or a wiki page that does?
http://lmwcs.com/rptools/wiki/Category:Tutorial
RPGA#: 5223824963
Recruiting: World's Largest Dungeon
Camapign Session Summary Page
In Development: World of Deiradh
SkypeID:quikdagger
LFR Character:Malcrere Krylon (Human Pursuing Avenger 1)

Peregrine
Kobold

Post by Peregrine »

Hey quikdagger, are you still around at all? Quite a while ago you said:
quikdagger wrote:Together with aliasmask I am working on getting a modification to the SpellDescriptions for the AD&D system. With Plothos' new "rulebook" class spell system I have been able to create a basic spell list for use in AD&D but it is not completed yet.
Did you ever make any sort of progress with that? I still haven't found a way to get any of the existing spell management systems to work with 2nd Edition due to my lack of expertise, and any progress you may have made all those years ago, if you still have it, would likely help a lot better than nothing.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”