[Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Telarus' ED3 Framework v2.0

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
walther1
Kobold

Re: [Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Telarus' ED3 Framework v2.0

Post by walther1 »

I really like this framework, it looks really well put together, however, my firends and I are looking to play a first edition campaign,and I was wondering if anyone had a modified version that does the talents in first edition style instead of third.

If not, I have been looking over the talent section and I somewhat understand how it is setup and how I would need to change it to work, but I am not 100% on how I would witch from having the optional talents for each initiate level to just having the 2 or 3 talents per circle. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

horus02
Kobold

Re: [Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Telarus' ED3 Framework v2.0

Post by horus02 »

Hello there!

First of all, wonderfull work there! It's fantastic!

I just wanted to ask if there is an (easy) way to put in custom disciplines because my players have 2 of them. And of course the talents for them. I'm not a very good programmer but if someone could nudge me into the right direction I think I could go from there. Right now I'm at a loss at how to even start. Thanks!

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”