[Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Soultroubadour'S ED3 FW 'Bazar' Camp

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
Soultroubadour
Cave Troll

[Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Soultroubadour'S ED3 FW 'Bazar' Camp

Post by Soultroubadour »

*For clarity- This is Telarus's ED3 campaign with a drop in inventory system by pyronmancer2k edited by me*

Right on- its still kinda rough but here is the current version and some notes...

There are 3 template tokens- a hero token, and a spellcaster token and an NPC merchant token. Copy the template token, change the image and run character creation to make a new character. There are 4 inventories in the campaign- 'Equipment', 'ThreadWeaving', 'Grimoire', and 'Bazaar'. Each of these refers to location 1, 2, 3, or 4 on the inventory system's library token. You can modify the script of macros in that library token to refer to one of the inventories by inserting one of their names (I.E. "Bazaar")in the right place in that macro's code. Right now each of the inventories has an 'add item' macro, and an 'equip items macro' but they each need a macro for displaying their inventories. I'm sure one of the macros in the library does that but IDK which one.

Hero PC/NPC token-
The Hero contains an 'Equipment' inventory with the buttons 'equip items' (exactly what it sounds like) and one called 'manage backpack'(add/delete items to the inventory list) *Note that 'Spells' are a type of item on this inventory but they cannot be equipped- only held in the 'backpack'
He also contains a 'ThreadWeaving' inventory with the buttons 'Weave Threads'(add/ delete item) and 'Manage Threads'(equip items)- both of these are basically complete. All 15 threadweaving slots are currently 'open' but I think they could be set to unlock with talent progression... Alternatively an 'edit slots' macro could be used to add or delete them as necessary.

Spellcaster PC/NPC token-
Contains the same macros and inventories as the Hero but also contains a 'Grimoire' inventory which tracks spells and matrices. The 'slots' are named matrices and the 'items' are called spells. Again- all of the slots are open here but perhaps they could be set to unlock with talent progression. Or an edit slots macro could be used to add or delete them as necessary. Contains the same buttons as the Hero and also one called 'Write Magic'(add spells to grimoire) and another called 'Attune Matrices'(equip spells)

Merchant NPC token
Contains the 'Bazaar' inventory that will eventually contain every item in the game. His slots are called 'displays' and should theoretically be able to hold any dozen items from the list- allowing the GM to quickly make a merchant and define what he has to sell. I think the slot name 'display' is messing with theat functionality somehow. He contains the buttons 'Goods and Services'(equip) and one called 'Add Goods and Services'(add/delete items)
I would like to add a few special slots called 'services' such as lodging, or forge blade.

*Note that these inventory slots can contain script for spell effects etc. and already contain space for enchantments and pretty much everything else... Each of the tokens also has a working 'purse' in the equipment inventory- just make a new item of type 'currency', set the current amount and equip. Also note that some of the wording in the ThreadWeaving and Grimoire inventories is awkward because it says 'items' in some odd places. Also there is one typo that I know of- I forgot a comma when defining the attributes of a piece of piecemail armor- so one of the attributes is 'mystic armorweight' LOL

Hope you like it- hit me up if you have any thoughts or questions...
Attachments
ED3_2.0_Bazaar.cmpgn
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 411 times
Last edited by Soultroubadour on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soultroubadour
Cave Troll

Re: [Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Telarus' ED3 Framework v2.0

Post by Soultroubadour »

Sweet! thanks man :) I will have an updated version of that setup here soon. I have been working furiously on this month's cartographers guild challenge- 'dragons lair'.

Jacklifear
Cave Troll

Re: [Earthdawn 3rd Edition] Soultroubadour'S ED3 FW 'Bazar'

Post by Jacklifear »

Soultroubadour, any updates on this?

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”