Looking for an Anima Beyond Fantasy framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
daveceaser
Cave Troll

Looking for an Anima Beyond Fantasy framework

Post by daveceaser »

Hi there everyone, I've been working on an Anima Beyond Fantasy framework. In order to save myself the effort, I thought I would check and see if anyone has already made one. Thanks

daveceaser
Cave Troll

Re: Looking for an Anima Beyond Fantasy framework

Post by daveceaser »

Hi there everyone. I found an anima framework online for maptools. It was originally made for an older version, but hopefully still works just fine. If anyone else has been looking for a framework for Anima, I'll post the link. If whoever originally made this would be willing to contact me and give me any updated or more recently made frameworks, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VheuBt6uzXI

Nedryel
Kobold

Post by Nedryel »

I'm currently making one, but it's all in french :p

zylosan
Giant

Post by zylosan »

I am the programmer of the mod you found. I would be happy to give you my updates. But it will be a little while as I lost my backup and have to rebuild some of the macros. Feel free to contact me however.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”