Demiurge's Castles & Crusades Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
Demiurge
Kobold

Demiurge's Castles & Crusades Framework

Post by Demiurge »

Some folks were asking for a copy of my Maptool frame work, so here it is. I've removed a few of the add-on libraries that I use in my own game for now to make the learning curve easier for those new to Maptool.

Please note that I'm not a programer, so my code might not be as "tight" as it should be. That said, I'm happy to update it and do fixes as needed.

You can download the campaign file from Dropbox.

If something doesn't make sense or doesn't work please let me know.

Current Version is 1.1
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

Natha
Dragon

Re: Demiurge's Castles & Crusades Framework

Post by Natha »

Thanks for sharing.
Abilities' score have to be entered manually in the token's properties ?
ImageImageImageImage

MadCartographer
Kobold

Re: Demiurge's Castles & Crusades Framework

Post by MadCartographer »

Demiurge wrote:Some folks were asking for a copy of my Maptool frame work, so here it is. I've removed a few of the add-on libraries that I use in my own game for now to make the learning curve easier for those new to Maptool.

Please note that I'm not a programer, so my code might not be as "tight" as it should be. That said, I'm happy to update it and do fixes as needed.

You can download the campaign file from Dropbox.

If something doesn't make sense or doesn't work please let me know.

Current Version is 1.1

I tried to get the file for your C&C Framework, but it is not there. How can I get this from you?

Can you email it to me?

[email protected]

Thanks

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”