ZM's Hero System 6th Edition

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
Zane_Marlowe
Kobold

ZM's Hero System 6th Edition

Post by Zane_Marlowe »

Hi everyone,

This is my first entry to the RPTools.net community. It's a framework for Hero System 6th Edition. The framework is map-agnostic, meaning that you can run the macros and the mechanics independently of things like sight, light, token positions, and other map- or position-specific information. Essentially it runs combat mechanics for Hero. It can be used online, in person with a screen or projector, or in a non-map situation as a combat manager.

I'll let you guys read the documentation in the .zip file. I'm sure there are things in it that might clunk, and there are certainly things I want to streamline, but kick the tires and let me know what you think.

MapTool Framework for Hero 1.4

Also, thanks to Nolgroth for the kind mention and insights.

nolgroth
Dragon

Re: ZM's Hero System 6th Edition

Post by nolgroth »

Bump and suggest placing this thread in the Campaign Frameworks forum.

Zane_Marlowe
Kobold

Re: ZM's Hero System 6th Edition

Post by Zane_Marlowe »

Cool, great to get a little bump from my ol' pal Nolgroth!

I'm still working on this, so some parts are a little clunky. Let me know what you find as you work with it, I'm fixing stuff and adding stuff as fast as I can.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”