[Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.1

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.1.4

Post by wolph42 »

lavabeast wrote:the double post is gone. but the pen is still not working. and on iron arm the parry mod is not adding up.
i didn't do anything about the double posts so that issue should still occur, it might however have something to do with sever - client setup.
I've updated the excel with the penetration and moved it to the FW so this is fixed.

What is 'iron arm' ? and what do you mean with mod not adding up?

version 8.1.4 is available in the OP

lavabeast
Cave Troll

Post by lavabeast »

Iron arm is a psyker power and when pushed by a psyker with pr of 3 the parry rating should be 18, but it shows only 12, no big deal we know the number but one player has OCD for rules.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

lavabeast wrote:Iron arm is a psyker power and when pushed by a psyker with pr of 3 the parry rating should be 18, but it shows only 12, no big deal we know the number but one player has OCD for rules.
NF has a PR of 3 and push level is SET TO 3 (my guess is that your player forgot that):
Untitled picture.png
Untitled picture.png (31.22 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
it shows 12 when you leave the push level to 0. To compensate the FW automatically makes it '1' but to make use of the full potential you'll have to set it to '3' yourself. This is why the players sees 12.

edit: in case you're wondering, why only 1, then read the tooltip.
However I've updated the code to check whether the user is a librarian and if so then it auto-updates to 3 instead of 1. So this should be solved as well. Note this only is the case IF you download the new FW AFTER you have read this edit.

lavabeast
Cave Troll

Post by lavabeast »

i agree i think that is what is going on. i tried this persons character and i got 18 all the time so it works for me. thanks for you efforts.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

lavabeast wrote:i agree i think that is what is going on. i tried this persons character and i got 18 all the time so it works for me. thanks for you efforts.
and thank you for keeping reporting issues.

anything else?

Felis
Kobold

Post by Felis »

So, I think I found another bug! Frenzied reduces the BS characteristic by 10 and imposes a -20 penalty on ballistic skill tests. Think it should either just reduce BS by 20 or impose -20 to the skill use test (DH errata pg. 7).

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.1.5

Post by wolph42 »

Just fixed a major FU on my behalf which I introduced in 8.1.3 or 8.1.4. If you're using one of these then I suggest that you upgrade to 8.1.5

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.1.6

Post by wolph42 »

the 'dodge result does not show' issue has been resolved. You only need to replace the lib:DH for this. Frenzy issue has been fixed as well. Together with heal while in cover, upgrade to mounted weapons issue and energy weapons that were turned into rending.

Maho40k
Kobold

Post by Maho40k »

Hello! I wanted to say thanks for the wonderful framework... it's really great!
Also: i have a couple of problems.

After adding and removing RT stuff in "settings" menu, now the Pistol Weapon Talent shows only

How can i go back??? By adding and removing other stuff i suppose... but id rather not doing more damage. IT does that ONLY with the pistol talent, not the basic or heavy, and i don't know why.

Also: cant get the Machine Trait to work, my little necrons still have 0 AP in every location, so i have to input it manually. No biggie, but I don't know if then the FW applies the "Armour PLating" bonus... i think not.

Anyway... really. This thing is perfect. Got me playing again with my friends. Thank you!

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Hi,

thanks for the positive feedback and apologies for the late reply. I have completely missed your post and i was just checking out this thread again.
Your issue should not happen and I can't reproduce it. The point is is that in RT there are only two weapon groups: primitive and universal. However if you remove it again then it *should* reset back to the Dark Heresy groups (flame, sp, las, prim, etc.).
I've tested this and the FW works as intended. So the first question is: are you sure that ALL talent boxes are unchecked ?? AFAIK ALL the supplemental talents will overwrite pistol weapon training with those two.
If all the supplemental talents check boxes *are* unchecked and you *still* have the issue then on the BASE map select lib:compendium and click on the (white colored) 'build talent lib' macro. This will rebuild the talent database to the default Dark Heresy.

and you are right that the machine trait does not work, it IS set to auto, but i can't find anything in the code so i'll remove the 'auto' indicator as you need to do this manually (basically only the 'unnatural' traits are automated. The rest isn't, just too much work.).
Also if you can recreate the issue with the pistol talent training consistently then please let me know step by step what you did so I can fix it.

Maho40k
Kobold

Post by Maho40k »

wolph42 wrote:Hi,

However if you remove it again then it *should* reset back to the Dark Heresy groups (flame, sp, las, prim, etc.).
I've tested this and the FW works as intended. So the first question is: are you sure that ALL talent boxes are unchecked ?? AFAIK ALL the supplemental talents will overwrite pistol weapon training with those two.
Also if you can recreate the issue with the pistol talent training consistently then please let me know step by step what you did so I can fix it.
Hello! Thanks for the answer. It was a month ago, so i can't remember exactly how I wrecked everything, i remember adding some weapon editing "build weapon lib" using the xls, and testing stuff around. ANyway i deselected-selected-deselected (rebuilding every time) RT talents and now it works

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.2.1

Post by wolph42 »

Finally a new version again!

8.2.1 (8-jan-13)(B,C,P)
Working team (besides me) for this release:
BS: BTS 1967

Big Change
FULL Overhaul of the messages. Most messages are now limited to gm and token owner, diminishing unecessary traffic when e.g. a gm or player updates a token. Also some messages that weren't complient to the new form should now be complient. It is very likely that some bugs crept in during this process, so testing is required. All lib:tokens have been updated this way.

Other notable changes:
  • DW: Added apothekers heal
  • RT: Torps are now 'blibs' on the radar (augury required to identify)
  • A lot of changes and fixes to the regex parser (the token creation tool)
. . . . Features
  • FULL Overhaul of the messages.
  • Added apothekers heal function
  • Sudden death can now be set per token (both NPC or PC), the general settings remains, only when checked it will check the Sudden Death box for NPCs per default. (when you drag a fresh token to map).
. . . . Changes
  • Lots of small and big changes in the token regex parser, its now faster, better and less intrusive
  • Healing allows now for dice input e.g. 1d5
  • Updated onTokenMove (Bag of Tricks) to version 20
  • Added apotheker setting in character stats
  • Push for librarians is defaulted to 3 instead of 1 for the other psykers
  • Force weapons are updated (PR is now taken into account for pen)
  • Added specialproperties to token properties. These replace the following separate properties: PsyClass:0, Navigator:0, Apotheker:0, SuddenDeath:0
  • Rechecked messages concerning fatigue
  • Added long comment line to first line of ALL macros on lib:DH
  • Few updates on the stat sheet of ships
  • Launched torpedoes are now 'unknown' aka 'blibs' on the radar and will only be revealed after an active augury
  • RT:Active augury now allows a modifier to be entered

. . . . Fixes
  • Fixed more of the MOST persistant 'cheater' bug.
  • Damage type for force weapons wasn't displayed correctly
  • Fixed 'dodge result not showing' bug.
  • 'Energy' type was set to 'rending'
  • Upgrading a weapon to 'mounted' did not add it to the 'mounted weapons' property.
  • Heal while in cover removed the 'image' states but not the effects of cover, now it removes all.
  • Frenzy state modifiers were applied double in different places
  • Couple of fixes in the ship token stat parser
  • Fixed several bugs concerning torpedoes
  • Fixed the traitsparser
  • Fixed several bugs in the token parser
  • RT: crit hits that do not penetrate armour now result in 1 point of damage and no crit.
  • RT: macrobatteries salvos only counted the last salvo
  • Fixed issue where all melee attack were rending type

. . . . Excel
  • Updated replacestatacronym stuff so the 'cheater' bug does not occur. Also added some quotes around dicerolls so there is an actual roll option.
  • Updated the shop sheets, fixed a couple of bugs
  • All force weapons (non RT) are updated to reflect the correct PR for Pen

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.2.2

Post by wolph42 »

and as usual now the update just after I released a new version update...
two fixes:
- storm bolter quality did not function properly
- finally found the double damage message bug (and fixed it)
- some fixes in the html forms (this you will not notice in java 6 but there is a HUGE difference with java 7 which I'm preparing this version of the framework for when the new java 7 compatible MT build is released).

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”