[Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.1

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.3.5

Post by wolph42 »

if anyone downloaded the framework AFTER the former post (about 8.3.5) and BEFORE reading this post, then download again. I uploaded the wrong version.

LokeyLysmith
Kobold

Post by LokeyLysmith »

Greetings all,

Somewhat of a rookie question perhaps;

Whenever a token is 'dead' i can no longer select it in order to remove it from the map or restore its HP if it has been killed in error. Can anyone help me out please?

I appreciate there's probably an answer to this somewhere in a really detailed FAQ or even part of this thread but i figured it would be quicker to ask you guys.

Thanks.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Switch to the object layer. Right top of screen. Then you can select and delete it.

In my sig you find the first link particularly helpfull. Check the vids.

LokeyLysmith
Kobold

Post by LokeyLysmith »

Thank you!

I'd just like to also say thanks for all your work making this mind blowing framework. I run a weekly DH group (to a fashion) and we started with Skype, then moved to Roll20 and then i finally bit the bullet and took the plunge into maptools and your framework. I wish id've done it sooner i really do. Combat now takes seconds instead of minutes, the players can 'just do stuff' instead of me having to guide them on the rules/moderate their every action. It really is mind blowingly awesome what you've accomplished.

Thanks again man, and i'll be sure to check the vids.

Bellethiel
Kobold

Post by Bellethiel »

How do you use that exterminator upgrade for weapons in the framework and how do you handle various ammunition?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

I'm unfamiliar with the exterminator upgrade, is it part already of the framework? If not you can manually edit weapons.

As for multiple ammo: 'upgrade' the weapon with one type it creates a copy. Then upgrade the original again with the other. If it does create a copy then simply re add the weapon and then upgrade it with that ammo. This way you will have two attack buttons with the appropriate ammo

Tevye
Kobold

Post by Tevye »

Hello. As everyone else has said thank you for creating this framework.

My group is wanting to use it for Only War but I was looking through it and was having trouble figuring out how to get comrades to work. Is this feature in the framework?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Tevye wrote:Hello. As everyone else has said thank you for creating this framework.

My group is wanting to use it for Only War but I was looking through it and was having trouble figuring out how to get comrades to work. Is this feature in the framework?
To be honest, OW is the work of BTW and thus I have no clue. But if you can't find it, chances are that its not part (yet).
Thank you for the feedback!

Isembard
Kobold

Post by Isembard »

Hi. I have backed the Mote Project and wondered if you planned to convert your Framework to that program at any point?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Isembard wrote:Hi. I have backed the Mote Project and wondered if you planned to convert your Framework to that program at any point?
Yup.

Isembard
Kobold

Post by Isembard »

Great news :D

Felis
Kobold

Post by Felis »

In other great news, I got my DH 2nd Edition book in hands; it's very pretty indeed. Without having studied it in greatest detail, it seems much closer to the first edition than the stuff they beta tested. Of course, that has to lead me here to ask if have you had a look and think your framework could be adjusted to accomodate it? :)

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Felis wrote:In other great news, I got my DH 2nd Edition book in hands; it's very pretty indeed. Without having studied it in greatest detail, it seems much closer to the first edition than the stuff they beta tested. Of course, that has to lead me here to ask if have you had a look and think your framework could be adjusted to accomodate it? :)
ah, its out! I didnt know that yet. It should be pretty much compatible with the only war settings already, but ill certainly have a look when I get the book!

IceShade
Kobold

Post by IceShade »

Hello! Once again, amazing work with the template.

I'm coming up against an error message when I attack with modified / grenade launcher grenades. Let me explain, as that is very vague.

Code: Select all

Error in body of roll.       Statement options (if any): h, if(Grenade && !stop), CODE       Statement Body (first 200 characters): { [if(roll = modifiedChar): hitMissText = " ("+DoS+" DoS) "]  [if(roll>modifiedChar), CODE:{  [DoF = floor((roll - mod 
When I throw a standard frag grenade, it works as normal. The throw marker comes up, and the grenade lands/scatters/damages etc.

When using the standard Auxillary Grenade Launcher: The grenade marker is placed on the map, I hit attack and it throws that error. It does the same thing when I 'make' my own grenade launcher.

In fact, I think if you add the Grenade special property to any weapon it will mess up. Somehow the standard grenades seem to work fine with this Grenade property, but anything else is unable to use it properly.

Tested with 8.3.3 and 8.3.5
Last edited by IceShade on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”