Mordheim Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
meshon
Cave Troll

Mordheim Framework

Post by meshon »

Well, I've finally managed to get this to a state where I could see letting other people use it. Thanks to LokeyLysmith for giving me the push I needed to get this posted!

This framework will allow you to play a game of Games Workshop's Mordheim using MapTool. It should be considered a work in progress, but my group and I have managed to play many trouble-free games with it. Generally, rules that didn't apply to the warbands we were using didn't get included, so there are a few gaps, most notable being the Sisters of Sigmar from the core rules. For this and other omissions I apologize; I may get more work done on this in the next while, but for now the framework is available "as is".

I will be more than happy to answer questions about how to use the framework as best I can, even if they are questions like, "Why oh WHY did you set up the combat macros like that!?" I hope that the framework gets some use and so I will do my best to facilitate that.

You are free to edit the framework as well! I've included a few notes about the structure of the framework to get you started, and I would definitely like to hear of any changes, fixes, or additions that anyone might make.

Thank you very much to the RPTools community for answering so many of my questions throughout the work on this project, the good parts of this framework owe a great debt to the forums and posters here (I'll take full responsibility for the bad parts).

Mordheim Campaign Framework
Instructions

cheers,
Meshon

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”