[Map Bits] Infinity Dungeon Tileset by VertWrangler

For everything about graphics/tokens developed by users and offered for others to use in their games.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Lost in Khyber
Kobold

Re: [Map Bits] Infinity Dungeon Tileset by VertWrangler

Post by Lost in Khyber »

Tose wrote:Thanks guys!

Chrome had no problems with megafiles.
Thanks for clarification - maybe this is only a matter of the plugins, that I'm using in Firefox.
speaks german and moderate english

MrBlueSky
Kobold

Post by MrBlueSky »

Tose wrote:Thanks guys!

Chrome had no problems with megafiles.
Good to hear, my dropbox is full so I just went with a quick google search to find one. I'm sure there are better ones out there ;)

AUSGrizzly
Kobold

Post by AUSGrizzly »

Just wanted to say...
After losing all my DnD Maptile assets to a dead external, I finally found one of my FAVE maptile set out there. I can't wait to use it once again...
Though, I noticed the green text in the front page about a 3.0 set. The Infinity Inn is much something I am seeking, is there any news or has the project died???

VertWrangler
Kobold

Post by VertWrangler »

hmmm... How is this thread still chugging? Last time I checked I though RPTools was doing some sort of 3/4 view thing and I wasn't sure if the 2D was staying.

I'll Find some more solid sharing sites for you guys... and maybe even add some updates.
Never Underestimate the Power of Boredom.

booga
Dragon

Post by booga »

VertWrangler wrote:hmmm... How is this thread still chugging? Last time I checked I though RPTools was doing some sort of 3/4 view thing and I wasn't sure if the 2D was staying.

I'll Find some more solid sharing sites for you guys... and maybe even add some updates.
Yes, yes, yes, YES !! I'd love some upadates. So far your design has been my go to graphics for many dungeons.

VertWrangler
Kobold

Post by VertWrangler »

I snuck in a handful of new tiles and added empty expansion folders under the link .. v2.2

I'll organize some things and see what new tiles I have finished to add to a v2.3
Never Underestimate the Power of Boredom.

AUSGrizzly
Kobold

Post by AUSGrizzly »

Good to see you might be feeling up for doing some updates to the set. Maybe me contacting ya on Youtube worked :P
Any chance of getting some access to the Inn Pack. Hosting a game in a couple of nights and been using the dungeon tiles to build very very chunky buildings :P

AUSGrizzly
Kobold

Post by AUSGrizzly »

Nice to see you back in actions ^_^
Maybe me posting on the youtube helped in some way cause this Maptile Pack is awesome!!!

Though, any chance of getting some early access to that Inn Pack there? Got a game coming up and building surface buildings with it is very chunky. I see them prebuilt in the 2.2 zip, let me at them, let me at them!!! :P

booga
Dragon

Post by booga »

AUSGrizzly wrote:Nice to see you back in actions ^_^
Maybe me posting on the youtube helped in some way cause this Maptile Pack is awesome!!!

Though, any chance of getting some early access to that Inn Pack there? Got a game coming up and building surface buildings with it is very chunky. I see them prebuilt in the 2.2 zip, let me at them, let me at them!!! :P
I second that, it'd be great. The 2.2 pack is wonderful. Keep sharing please !!

whitewarrior
Kobold

Post by whitewarrior »

Totally stoked that you are reviving this project, the quality and versatility of this tileset is amazing and I going to build an abandoned mountain temple with it today :D

I will be following your work anxiously for updates!

AUSGrizzly
Kobold

Post by AUSGrizzly »

Currently Editting the files to make the Black background be transparent. Is there any chance that this could be removed from future packs? I like to overlay things with other textures to give it more feelings of different areas, like outside.

abarham
Kobold

Post by abarham »

I'm brand new to the whole map making thing and while this set was originally created a while ago I created an account just to say thanks!

Elyre_Elan
Kobold

Post by Elyre_Elan »

I will add my "thank-you" to the stack. Your set allowed me to create (rather quickly I might add) the first dungeon my hapless adventurers explored when I rolled out my most recent campaign. Love your work! :D

CaseyKitten94
Kobold

Post by CaseyKitten94 »

Please make more tiles for this! I have no photoshop expertise by any means (or visual artistic skill whatsoever) but I love creating mage dungeons, and I love the 2.2 Where would I get the infinity inn or sewer or caves?
KITTENS FOR EVERYONE!!!

CaseyKitten94
Kobold

Post by CaseyKitten94 »

Also, I'd suggest making 45 degree halls and rooms feesable, and some smoother way to connect halls to circular rooms
KITTENS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Return to “Tilesets, Token Libraries, and Complete Maps”