[Map] Dwimmermount complete

For everything about graphics/tokens developed by users and offered for others to use in their games.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

zapicm
Kobold

Re: [Map] Dwimmermount levels 1 to 4

Post by zapicm »

Updated map with level 4, and recreated the VBL on level 1. I am taking some holidays :)

Natha
Dragon

Post by Natha »

I just re checked your work, and it's great.
Thanks again for sharing.
ImageImageImageImage

notbono
Cave Troll

Post by notbono »

Very nice work! Although I don't have the module, I can see using some levels for some situations where a heavy duty crawl is required. Thanks for sharing.

zapicm
Kobold

Re: [Map] Dwimmermount levels 1 to 5

Post by zapicm »

I am back from holidays! Thanks for the feedback. I have finished level 5, and I have the maps for the levels 6A and 6B, so I will be busy during the following weeks.
For this update I have included the separate map files as separate downloads. It can be more practical if you want to use any different settings than the ones that I have chosen.

Enjoy!

zapicm
Kobold

Re: [Map] Dwimmermount levels 1 to 6

Post by zapicm »

Level 6A and 6B are ready (see first post). I have changed the cavern style to hand draw and no tiles. It was that or give out in the project, as the next level if completely made out of caves.
I am not sure if I have chosen the right combination of textures for the caverns on level 6A. I am open to suggestions, now that I realized how to change a pattern for the whole map easily.

Thanks.

zapicm
Kobold

Re: [Map] Dwimmermount levels 0 to 8

Post by zapicm »

Level 0 and level 8 are ready (see first post for links). I am only missing levels 7 and 9, although I don't think that I will use tiles or brushes for those, as one is caverns and other is a city, and it is proving really hard to stay true to the design (at least for me). I will probably use the original maps, removing the grid and the numbers, but I have not decided yet.

Thanks.

zapicm
Kobold

Post by zapicm »

Thank you. I hope that the module gets published at some point, there is some controversy going on with the Kickstarter. I have been using the backers draft to create the maps and play some games, but unless there is a module the maps can feel a little empty.

Sol Invictus
Cave Troll

Post by Sol Invictus »

This is really a nice collection of maps! I love it, I will definitely use this in a couple of adventures! And I will definitely use the BoT with this, great idea to make it compatible like that. Plus, I also am very curious about that module now.

zapicm
Kobold

Re: [Map] Dwimmermount complete

Post by zapicm »

I have finished the dungeon maps for Dwimmermount. I have included level 7 as the original map, and draw the VBL on top of it. Level 9 is a wilderness setting, so I am not adapting it. I have also included a credits file, to thank everyone who contributed to this project.

I am not planning on adding new features to the maps, but if anyone finds any issue please post and I will do my best to correct it.

Thanks!

Return to “Tilesets, Token Libraries, and Complete Maps”