City of the darned

For everything about graphics/tokens developed by users and offered for others to use in their games.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

meshon
Cave Troll

City of the darned

Post by meshon »

A few friends and I have been playing Mordheim with MapTool and having lots of fun. Here are a few of the terrain pieces that we use, maybe you'll find a use for them too. We have a lot, but most of them are barely altered versions of other people's images from the Gallery and other places. The ones here use bits and pieces but mostly they are photoshop collages. Also if there are any requests for modifications let me know. Like if you want me to align them to the grid or something...

Image Image Image Image Image

Also, if you recognize an element that was used in the creation of these images and you want it removed, please let me know and accept my apologies.

By the way, they are .png files so that we can fit them together however we like since we play Mordheim on a gridless map. I can easily supply jpegs with a background if there's interest. The files will be smaller that way, just less versatile.

cheers,
Meshon

Edit: I just realized that a) I should be careful of what words I use to title my post! Darned indeed! :oops:
And b) that I didn't make it clear that I uploaded these to the gallery. 1200x1200 versions are there.
Last edited by meshon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: City of the darned

Post by Azhrei »

meshon wrote:Edit: I just realized that a) I should be careful of what words I use to title my post! Darned indeed! :oops:
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I didn't even realize that the censor would apply to thread titles, but I suppose it makes sense.

Anyway... Good pics. Thanks for sharing!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: City of the darned

Post by aliasmask »

Speaking of cursing. Here's some Yosemite Sam Style.

Return to “Tilesets, Token Libraries, and Complete Maps”