Square Tokens For A through Z / 1-9 / Colors

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

dungeonmaster45
Kobold

Square Tokens For A through Z / 1-9 / Colors

Post by dungeonmaster45 »

This is a small zip file compared to the last but these are really nice for simple visual aids. The Alphabet (A,B,C,D,etc), Numbers (1,2,3,4,etc), and Primary Colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow,etc ) are Included. I know I use these a lot for simple combat or distance.

Example:

I do think that Maptool will be putting something like this in their next release as it's really simple and is universal to any situation/system.

Here is the Link to the Direct Download:
http://www.wiijii.com/nihilcon/tokens-m ... _by_CS.zip
Last edited by dungeonmaster45 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Re: Square Tokens For A through Z / 1-9 / Colors

Post by Hawke »

Can't DL at work right now, but think you could upload a screenshot to the gallery and include in the OP so we can see what these might look like? TY!

dungeonmaster45
Kobold

Post by dungeonmaster45 »

Hawke wrote:Can't DL at work right now, but think you could upload a screenshot to the gallery and include in the OP so we can see what these might look like? TY!
done and done!

kenderbard
Kobold

Post by kenderbard »

I know this is really ancient, but I picked it while googling. The link doesn't work anymore obviously. Does anyone have this or something similar they could share, though?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

kenderbard wrote:I know this is really ancient, but I picked it while googling. The link doesn't work anymore obviously. Does anyone have this or something similar they could share, though?
Check File>Add Resource to Library>RPTools Icon

Something in there might work for you.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “TokenTool”