Cannot make tokens anymore?

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Xiph
Kobold

Cannot make tokens anymore?

Post by Xiph »

I used tokentool successfully and made 11 or 12 tokens. All of a sudden when I drag a picture into the tokentool space, I can see the image on the screen, and I can see the image in the top right hand corner with the checkerboard background, but I can no longer see it in the spot where you can take the snapshot.

So in the top right corner I see how the token will look, but in the spot below that where you select the border for the token, I no longer see any picture in there. I have tried using multiple .jpg and .png, pics I have successfully used before and nothing seems to work. I have reinstalled the program, rebooted, reinstalled it etc. but I can no longer get the picture to show up in the window where you select the token border.

Is there a file I need to delete somewhere that I have messed up? Using Windows XP SP2.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Cannot make tokens anymore?

Post by Azhrei »

The image has never shown up in that location.

The full size one appears in the main window with the border around it. And the final result appears in the upper right corner with the checkered background (to show transparent areas). That's it.

Return to “TokenTool”