Top Down Tokens
38%
Portrait Style
63%

Total votes: 32

snikle
Great Wyrm

Post by snikle »

Will be post-apoc setting with undead and goodies like that...think Resident Evil or Dawn of the Dead and you are in the ballpark.

No rush though, I am extremely busy for the next 3 months and probably wont kick off until Oct or so.
• snikle •
snikle.wordpress.com

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Post by Hawke »

snikle wrote:I wasn't going for a certified, The International Voting Center approved poll, I was simply curious as to what people preferred to use.
Though as a previous polling survey guy... it's often a very desireable thing to force people into uncomfortable choices to get some more useful results!

As far as modern campaigns, I'm about to start an RP lite Modern Post-apocalypse alien invasion / plague world. Been looking around for some of the great art... I'm having a lot of fun drawing this up. I may play it with a projector (if I can afford it) projecting downward on the table... but maybe not. I'm enjoying what I'm finding so far... will be eager to make some requests in the future!

snikle
Great Wyrm

Post by snikle »

Hmmm, that sounds interesting, perhaps we should talk some more. I have not settled on why the world is why it is, but alien invasion or a plague is not out of the picture just yet.
• snikle •
snikle.wordpress.com

heruca
Dragon

Re: Top Down or Portrait?

Post by heruca »

Matrissa the Enchantress wrote:Where can I find these examples of "top down" tokens? I've never seen any other than the portrait style before....
Here are some examples of top-down figure tokens:
http://www.fouruglymonsters.com/communi ... php?t=1224

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Post by Hawke »

snikle wrote:Hmmm, that sounds interesting, perhaps we should talk some more. I have not settled on why the world is why it is, but alien invasion or a plague is not out of the picture just yet.
Would love to... hit me up on AIM or I'll message you later tonight. If you'd prefer PM or another thread or whatever just let me know!

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

snikle wrote:Will be post-apoc setting with undead and goodies like that...think Resident Evil or Dawn of the Dead and you are in the ballpark.

No rush though, I am extremely busy for the next 3 months and probably wont kick off until Oct or so.
I've only seen one of the RE movies, Apocalypse. So I guess more zombies is what you're looking for, more gore and guts.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

As Steel Rat mentioned earlier, I use portrait for PCs and mostly top-down for NPCs and monsters.

So I use both.

Return to “TokenTool”