Token

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

PokePal.Alexx
Cave Troll

Token

Post by PokePal.Alexx »

http://puu.sh/1sY7x
I downloaded Java 6 for b87 error, do I need to redownload 7?
Last edited by Azhrei on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to TokenTool

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Token

Post by wolph42 »

It seems that you are mixing things up. This is the maptool forum and you're reporting an issue with the tokentool. I run java 6 (as MT is not compatible with java 7) and both MT and the tokentool work in java 6.

PokePal.Alexx
Cave Troll

Post by PokePal.Alexx »

Oh, I didn't know there was another forum, well it in't working in Java 6 for me

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

PokePal.Alexx wrote:Oh, I didn't know there was another forum, well it in't working in Java 6 for me
And either way, it's STILL NOT a bug report(please read the STICKY thread for how to report real, actual, verified bugs!) Bottom line is that your Java is NOT installed properly and you need to get that fixed first.
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Return to “TokenTool”